The imperial charm of Budapest during 4 days. The trip available from 2 participants. Includes a visit to the centre with an english speaking guide and cruise on the river with aperitif.
Visit Budapest with SOS Travel, don’t miss the sightseeing of a city centre: Buda, Pest, Fisherman’s Bastion and the Citadel. The next day we will continue on a cruise along the Danube river and a walk on Margaret Island.
- Direct, return flight (on request)
- Transfer to Hotel and return to the airport
- Hotel 3*** in the city centre
- English guided visit to Budapest
- Boat trip on the Danube and Margaret Island excursion
- Traveller’s Kit
- Assistance 24h
Departure from the chosen airport, arrive in Budapest (flight not included)
Private transfer to the hotel *** in the city center / INCLUDED
Accommodation in Hotel 3*** Erzsebet (on request Hotel 4**** Astoria) in the center of Budapest
Located in a pedestrian street where there are bars and cafes, the Hotel Erzsebet City Center is within walking distance from a main street of Budapest, Vaci utca and the Great Market Hall. Erzsebet Hotel rooms are equipped with air forced, mini bars and satellite TV. The Ferenciek tere metro station is just 200 meters away.
Free time to visit Budapest, night in Hotel
Breakfast, departure for the tour to the Discovery of Budapest.
10:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m. Guided tour of Budapest in English (departure from the Hotel) / INCLUDED
The itinerary includes a visit to the main acctractions: Heroes Square, the Castle of Vajdahunyad, the Széchenyi Baths, Andrássy Avenue, the Opera House, the Synagogue of Dohány Street, St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Parliament, a walk on the Hill Castle with Matthias Church, fishermen’s Bastion, Gellért Hill and the Citadel. The tour is about 4 hours and ends in downtown Budapest. During the trip you can ask any question to your personal guide who will be glad to answer them!
Free time for individual visits, night at the Hotel
Breakfast at the hotel and free morning for individual visits.
3:30 pm – 5:30 pm Boat trip on the Danubio with excursion to the Island Margherita / INCLUDED
You will continue to explore the city in a relaxing boat ride. Admire an unusual view of the two cities of Buda and Pest sides, passing under the historical bridges on the Danubio. Included in the tour there is the Margaret Island’s excursion : you get off the boat for a walk in the green area of Budapest and then sail and moor at the point of departure.
Optional excursions (not included) to choose when booking:
- Traditional dinner in a typical restaurant, in the evenining / Cost: 60€ per person
- Guided tour in English to Hungarian Parliament / Cost: 20€ per person
- Guided tour in English to Memento Park: Displayed in the Park are 42 pieces of art from the Communist era between 1945 and 1989, as well as statues of famous personalities from the labour movement, soldiers of the Red Army and other gigantic pieces: Lenin, Marx, Engels, Dimitrov, Captain Ostapenko. Cost: 30€ per person
Breakfast at the Hotel, private transfer to the airport and flight back.
Price in ₤ per person
In double room
In single room
In triple room
|Aprile - 15th of June||240£ / 280€||302£ / 352€||232£ / 270€|
|16th of June - August||232£ / 270€||299£ / 349€||220£ / 257€|
|September - October||240£ / 280€||302£ / 352€||232£ / 270€|
|November - December||189£ / 220€||250£ / 292€||180£ / 210€|